Saturday, June 6, 2009

zoom news!!

as you may know, i am in canada at the moment. though i have been taking a break from my photo sessions in australia, i have still been working hard on ZOOMdesigns and have been reflecting on the fact that it has been about a year since i started my photography business. i have learned an incredible amount of information this year about photography, photoshop and design and have had the pleasure of working with some really wonderful families, many of whom have generously passed my name on to their friends.

i will continue to use this blog as a place to show case some of my favorite photos from recent sessions as well as giving clients and their families a 'sneak peek' at their photos. but i am also looking at new ways to grow my business and my blog, and also share some of what i have learnt this year with others.

i am inviting you to come back often to visit this blog so that you don't miss out on:
freebies - yes, you can get free stuff!!
contests & prizes!!

casting calls and photo calls including free sessions or portraits

special offers and promotions

'tips & tricks' to help you take better photographs of your own families

so please leave a comment bellow, become a 'follower' of this blog or a fan of the ZOOMdesigns facebook page, and invite your friends to come and join as well. i will be giving away my first FREEBIE in the next couple of weeks so visit again soon...

thank you so much to all of my past clients and to my friends and family who have given me so much support. i am looking forward to another great year of ZOOMdesigns =)


No comments:

Post a Comment